look at him go!
don’t worry, your english turned out fine, dude.
as a foreword of warning,
it is best that you don’t use this post as a standalone tutorial,
instead, try to use it as a study aid to help you make sense of real-life references.
(same applies for any decent “art tutorial” out there, really. :p)
bolded numbers correspond to the numbers on this post’s pictures.
1. First impression: SPOOKYSCARYSKELETON
2. Truth is: Water can’t be wet if wet is a status and yourself cannot be what you are because what you are is you and not your status.
3. How old do you look: undead
4. Have you ever made me laugh: yes
5. Have you ever made me mad: nope
6. Best feature: your 207th bone
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Nope-a-dope
8. You’re my: friend
9. Name in my phone: MexGotThemPecs
10. Should you post this too?yes
your credentials are impeccable. I’ll make sure to keep in contact ;o
|￣￣￣￣￣￣ ￣￣ ￣￣￣￣|
| if you read this you’re gay
|＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿ ＿ ＿＿＿|
I guess you could say this is a redraw of an image I did back in July of 2012
Plus she’s one of my fave female video game characters and the game is just phenomenal if you haven’t played omg.
absolutely LOVE IT
BLACK = I would date you.
GREEN = I think you’re cute.
BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
GREY = I wish you would notice me.
PURPLE = I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
TEAL = We have a lot in common.
YELLOW = I don’t know you at all.
ORANGE = I don’t like your blog.
BROWN = I don’t like you.
PINK = I think you are unattractive.
RED = I hate you with a burning passion.
WHITE = You scare me.
RAINBOW = BED PLZ.